Fully optimize the way you handle new hire “paperwork” with iSolved Onboarding!
Hiring new candidates can be tedious and inefficient. New hire paperwork can become overwhelming, and keeping track of a stack of documents is not ideal. Native to iSolved, this paperless onboarding module notifies the appropriate personnel in a timely manner and takes them through all of the necessary steps, tasks and forms that are part of a proper company orientation. iSolved Onboarding will streamline and allow any New Hire to enter information directly into iSolved, avoiding multiple data entry.
Users are able to customize onboarding templates and require different groups of new hires to complete different information.
The new hire receives an email authentication link to access the Onboarding Wizard.
The new hire completes information and uploads supporting tax documentation (W-4, I-9, Direct Deposit). If required information has been omitted, the new hire will be prompted and unable to proceed until that step is completed. The employee reviews and confirms all information before submissions.
An assigned editor can enter additional information (e.g., salary, verification). Auto-generated emails are sent to assigned onboarding route users to stay apprised of the new hire’s progress. Onboarding users are then able to complete the new hires in the Pending New Hire Dashboard.
BENEFITS OF ONBOARDING
- Determine which employee categories are required fields or optional
- Configure layers of approval before the onboarding process is considered complete
- Company documents are uploaded and automatically saved in the iSolved system
- Seamlessly manage onboarding and compliance documentation, all in a single platform
- Avoid bottlenecks with improved efficiency and data consistency
- Workflow automation enables easy implementation, collection, tracking and storage of all forms and documents, including Federal and State tax forms
- Electronic signatures can be used as a binding agreement
- Built-in I-9 and E-Verify (coming soon!) tools automate forms and processes for employees and managers
Contact us today to see how your organization can seamlessly onboard new hires!