Employee Benefits Administration Software & ACA Compliance
When it comes to online benefits administration, iSolved has you covered!
Our HCM technology allows you and your employees to easily navigate employees benefits from the same single database where the rest of your data is stored using our Employee Administration Benefits Software. One login, one database. Increase employee engagement, eliminate forgotten passwords for multiple websites and complete open enrollment quicker. By setting up your benefits in the same database you use for payroll, you and your staff only have one place to go, iSolved.
iSolved makes open enrollment & live event changes simple and easy:
- You can structure specific benefit enrollment welcome messages while easily attaching important benefit documents for employees to review and acknowledge.
- You can schedule email alerts to make sure enrollment deadlines aren’t missed.
- When navigating menus in benefit enrollment, it will save automatically.
- You can also make the selection of a benefit dependent on another benefit.
- You can now choose to allow your employees to indicate whether they are a tobacco user as part of their benefit enrollment.
- Employees use the same wizard format to request changes due to a life event
iSolved HCM changes the way you manage your employee benefit plans. Gone are the days of just entering an employee deduction (and having to change that deduction for each person when renewal time comes around). By setting up group plans, you update the plan (with effective dates), and employees will be automatically updated with new rates based on their enrollment.
If you choose to have The Payroll Company do your ACA reporting for you, this information also will automatically feed in to the 1095-B or 1095-C form based on the level of the plan the employee is enrolled in.
During your implementation process, we’ll ask you to fill out our ACA questionnaire so we can ensure your year-end reporting is handled appropriately and all questions are answered. One your benefit plans and measurement periods are setup, you’ll be able to view employees projected status any time you wish.
You’ll also be able to run a number of pre-built ACA reports such as large employer compliance test, a look-back change report, monthly measurement report, etc. Be confident that your ACA reporting will be accurate come filing time! iSolved allows you to run a preview at any point during the year so you can always be sure that your forms are being completed properly, making year-end filing a breeze!
If you’re interested in simplifying your open enrollment, life events & ACA reporting, ask for a demonstration of our Employee Benefits Administration Software – contact us today!