You can finally enjoy payroll processing services.
Taxes can be complicated, but they don’t have to be. With The Payroll Company on your side, you can rest assured your company will be in good hands. You don’t need to spend hours on the internet trying to find an answer, just pick up the phone and contact our support team when you have questions. A live person will answer the phone! Whether your business operates in one state or twenty, our tax management team is up to date on the country’s most complicated geographies for local and state taxes.
Using state-of-the-art online payroll processing services, The Payroll Company provides a secure, flexible solution for processing. With an almost unlimited number of options for login access, you can ensure the right people in your organization have access to the right information. The iSolved payroll system is easy to use with straight forward forms to set up company information, employees and associated payroll functions. Helpful pre-process reports ensure that all items are completed before payrolls are submitted for processing.
Benefits of online payroll processing include:
- User friendly online payroll system (manual entry, importing of data, or seamless integration with our time and attendance solution)
- Employee self-service with workflow capabilities, allow employees to change their address, direct deposit, W-4, etc.
- 24 x 7 access to payroll information and submission
- Immediately run a variety of pre-process reports to ensure accuracy of submittal
- No software or hardware to purchase with our payroll processing services
- Custom, user-friendly report writer (export to Excel or PDF!)
- Free quarterly upgrades
The following services are included as part of our standard payroll service:
- Live customer support, no phone trees
- Online payroll services and reporting
- Federal, State & Local payroll tax calculation and filing
- Employee self-service with online paystubs
- Payment initiated for all tax deposits
- All payroll tax forms filed on your behalf including quarterly reporting
- Year-end filings including W2 & 1099 processing
- Liability assumed for the accuracy and timeliness of all tax deposits
- Direct deposit for your employees (including paycards)
- Third party check payments such as garnishments and child support orders
- Annual unemployment contribution analysis
- New Hire Reporting
- Check signing & sealing
Employees receive their own personal welcome page!
It all adds up to an easier way to do business and protect your business data. On top of standard online payroll processing, iSolved also offers online benefits administration, a comprehensive HR management system, and time and attendance to streamline your daily operations.
If you’re looking for an all-encompassing solution for your payroll needs, look no further. Contact our sales team today to get started!